Monday, July 15, 2013

Park Day

Today the kids jumped on their scooters and we headed to the park.  I was impressed, this is really the farthest they have ever gone on their scooters.  Should have warned them about the hill.  Hee Hee!


Doesn't it look Lincoln is having a blast?  Ha Ha!  No really I think they had a great time.  We met up with some friends and the kids had fun playing together and I got to hold a tiny newborn.  :o)


I thought this was fun  I got a picture of Payton pushing Austin on the swings and remembered taking a similar picture of her pushing Lincoln when he was little.  In these pictures Lincoln is about 10 months and Austin is 11 months.  I can't believe how big Payton has gotten.  I can't believe how big Lincoln has gotten.  Geez, I need to put bricks on their heads.

No comments: