Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Water Play Date

Instead of going to the park for the usual park play date we opted to stay home and have a water play date.  The goal was to have the kids playing in the water and the mommies crafting it up.

The kids spent the majority of the day out in the yard playing in the water and having a great time.  The other part of the day they spent taking out every toy we had out.  Haha!


Payton has been asking to play with her Dora Hopscotch sprinkler thingy.  We finally pulled it out and it provided a whole 5 minutes of entertainment.  Haha!


I am happy to say that my friend Jessie and I were successful in making one or more shirts each during our play date.  Yay!

I am so grateful to have talented friends that I can learn from.  I would never have even tried to make a shirt on my own but with Jessie's help I ended up making two!

The kids played in the water all day and still wanted to run through the sprinklers when they came on to water the lawn.  Why not?  Lots of giggling coming from these two.

No comments: