Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cheat Meal and SUGAR


I love Saturdays when we don't have to be anywhere or do anything.  For the most part stress free.  :o)

Payton got a bucket of crayons, markers, paints, you name it for Christmas.  She has been using it almost every day.  Today when I got home from the store I found Payton and Lincoln being creative with glitter glue.  super cool!


I am at the end of week 2 of our Healthy Habits Challenge.  Two things I absolutely love about the challenge is that we are allowed one cheat meal and one sugar or soda freebee each week.  It just so happened that my cheating happened all on the same night.  Haha!

My cheat meal was actually not bad.  I had a Filet mignon, steamed veggies, and a salad.  Where it fell apart was when they set Payton's french fries down right next to me and Payton said we could share.  :o) 


I decided my sugar freebee for the week needed to be my favorite dessert Sweet Retreat frozen yogurt.  Delicious!

Everyone else liked their dessert too.  Including our little Austin.



No comments: