Friday, January 17, 2014

Lincoln's Alligator Birthday Party

Today was Lincoln's big Alligator Birthday Party.  I have to admit that when he first asked for an Alligator Party I was at a loss for what to do but after looking around on Pintrest I found some fun ideas and went with it.  I was really pleased with the way it turned out.  Lincoln helped pick out the all the party favors and what we had to eat.  Then he helped put everything together.  He was so excited for this party.

 
We planned for three games.  The ring toss.
 


The Bean Bag Toss.

 
And the Alligator Hunt.  Who doesn't love silly string.
 


After the games we ate lunch.  The kids ate Alligator Sandwiches, Gator Bait (Fishy Crackers), Swamp Logs (Pretzel Rods), Gator Eyes (Grapes), and Gator Juice.  The mommies had Gator Greens (Chef Salad).  Yummy!

The kids played a little more and then PRESENTS!  He got some really fun things for his birthday and had them all unpackaged before the end of the party.  :o)


CUPCAKES!  This is the first time I have made cupcakes for any of the kids birthdays.  Since my own personal baker moved to Colorado I had to do it myself.  Not bad for boxed cake mix and canned frosting.  Jennifer would be so proud.  Haha!


One of the best moments of the whole day for me was when Mamo Michelle asked Lincoln if he had a fun time at his party and he responded with a resounding, "Yes!"  Then told her about all of the fun things he got to do.  So worth all the work.  Love you buddy!

No comments: