Friday, February 4, 2011

Date Night

Dave and I have not been out on a date in I don't know how long.  I feel so guilty leaving Lincoln and Payton at home while Dave and I go out.  I guess I feel like they should be with us since we really don't get to spend very much quality time all together.

However, I am also recognizing that Dave and I need some quality time with just us too.  I know, I know this is something you hear all the time but sometimes it just doesn't sink in right away.  Tonight we went out to Outback for dinner and then went to see Sanctum. 

It was so nice going out to eat and not having to worry about preparing it or cleaning up after it.  :o)  We will definately have to do that more often.  LOL  The movie was OK.  Kind of depressing actually.  I think someone died every 10 to 15 minutes.  Kind of a downer and definately not the feel good movie I usually enjoy.  I have seen some trailers for upcoming movies that look pretty good, defiantely a possible future date night.

It was so nice just being able to hang out with no other real distractions.

No comments: