Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Sleepy Boy

Lincoln, Payton, and I sat down to eat lunch.  As usual I give Payton and Lincoln their food and then I get my food ready and sit down and finish lunch with them.  Well, I went to sit down and poor little Lincoln was falling asleep while he was eating.  It was the funniest thing ever.  I have never actually seen a child fall asleep while eating before.  Sure I have seen pictures of kids asleep in a highchair with food all over their face, but it is a whole different story to witness it.  LOL.  Not to worry I grabbed my camera to document this momentous occasion.  :O)

A little later in the day after his nap, he and I were sitting in the rocking chair and he looked up at me and said "Biaper" and I said "Diaper?".  He said it again and pointed down the hall.  I asked him, "Do you need a diaper change?  Show me what you are wanting."  He slid out of my lap, ran down the hall pointing and saying, "Biaper, Biaper", ran into Dave and my room, picked up a diaper and handed it to me.  Amazing!

No comments: