Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cough Attack...

Today while I was on the phone with a friend of mine I started coughing.  I coughed and coughed and coughed non stop.  My friend kept asking if I needed water, and if I was OK.  During one really intense part of the fit my phone dropped the call.  My friend was like, "Wait!" and thinking "Is she OK?" and trying to call me back.  Well, I ended up coughing so hard that I threw up several times.  Yikes!

Payton has been all about playing dress up lately.  Everyday I hear, "Mommy, can I play dress up?"  Well, now she not only want to play dress up but she wants to act things out.  Because she always wants to be Cinderella, she now wants a carriage.  How do I make a carriage?  I'll tell you how I make a carriage.


I take laundry baskets, put a blanket in the bottom and a couch pillow to lean against and viola, a carriage.  They all loved them!

No comments: