Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pressure Cooker Success...Sort Of.

Today was our Relief Society Women's Conference.  It was awesome!

I particularly liked one of the classes I took about Friendship.  It really made me take a look at the different types of friendships I have in my life and also got me thinking about the kind of friend I am to others.  I am truely blessed to have so many friends in my life!

On another note, I bought a pressure cooker about a month ago out of curiousity and have yet to really try it out.  I want to use it, I just haven't found any recipes that are "Quick and Easy" or that don't overwhelm me with the number of ingredients and/or the number of steps.  :o)

My sister and I just decided to try it out and make up our own recipe.  We threw in a pork roast, a can of pineapple, bell peppers, salt, honey, and soy sauce.  Our excitment over our experimental recipe ended about half way through the cooking time...We were hungry.  Dave ran to Little Ceasar's and we ate pizza.  However, when it was finally done we did sample a little and it was delicious.  It made a great Sunday lunch!

No comments: