Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lunch with Daddy

Dave has been lucky enough to work with his best friend for the last 10 years or so.  It is like they gravitate toward each other.  I think they have worked together at about 3 different places.  Must be nice.  :o)

Today we went to have lunch in Palo Alto with Dave.  It was a lot of fun because there was a group of us that went.  Johnny and his wife, Anna, and Jeremy and his wife, Josie, and their baby.  We went to California Pizza Kitchen, yummy.  The kids did really well and were very well behaved.  Yay!

We did have one little tantrum when I handed Johnny Payton's plate to give to her and she noticed that there was broccoli on it.  She started crying, "I don't want broccoli!" over and over again.  So Johnny set the plate down flicked the broccoli off onto the table and said, "Look, no broccoli."  She looked at him with big eyes, my mounth dropped open.  Whatever!  I'll give her this one.

I had a California Pizza.  It was really good, but contained more calories that I am supposed to eat in one day.  I told myself that once I reached my goal weight that I still wanted to eat good and watch my calories but that if we went out to eat that I would be able to order whatever I wanted and not worry about it.  This is the first time I went over my calories in one meal since I started with Jillian's program.  I have to admit that I am feeling a little guilty.

No comments: