Monday, March 14, 2011

Shower Troubles

This morning I was giving Lincoln a bath in the bottom of my shower.  We have one of those shower heads with a hose so I can bring the sprayer down and spray the kids off.  The sprayer also has a switch to let you have a softer spray or a harder spray.  Usually I use the soft spray when bathing the kiddos, if I set the sprayer down to wash their hair or something it has just enough power to make a short little fountain, nothing crazy.  Just as I was finishing up I switched the sprayer to "high power" and without even thinking I set it down...That sprayer started spraying all over but mostly at my face.  I must have looked rediculous, arms straight out in front of me with the stream of water hitting me in the face while I am screaming trying to grab that shower head.  Poor Lincoln didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

My dad called me this afternoon and told me that he was in the ER with my mom.  She tripped out in the driveway and her head hit the pavement.  My dad was really worried that she broke her jaw because of the way her face was swelling.  After many hours in the ER they were happy to report that she had no broken bones.  Unfortunately because of her medication allergies, all she can take is asprin.  Ouch!


Tonight my friend Britney had a "Bachelor Party" and invited a bunch of ladies over to watch the final rose ceremony.  My sister and I went over and had so much fun watching Bachelor, everyone's commentary was hilarious.  There were lots of yummy goodies.  Jillian would not have been happy with me.  Ha!  Ha!  It reminded me of when I first started watching Bachelor, there was a group of us that always got together and watched it.  Good times!

No comments: