Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dentist

Payton and I had dentist appointments today. 

She was nervous.  This wasn't her first time to the dentist but I don't think she really remembered the last time she went.  The whole way to the appointment she went on and on about not wanting to go.

She watched me get me teeth cleaned and by the time it was her turn she was a lot less nervous.  However, not quite ready to sit in the chair by herself so she sat in my lap.  Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures of her getting her teeth cleaned.

She did really well.  The hygenist was awesome with her and started by explaining everything she did while they were doing it on me so she could see what it was all about. No Cavities!!!

As we left, she said she wouldn't be scared next time we came and that she wanted to be the person to help Lincoln not be scared.  She is so cute.

No comments: