Friday, September 23, 2011

Pool Play Date

I was so happy when Aimee announced that we were going to be having a pool play date today.  It was so hot.  When I stopped by my parent's house the temperature gauge read 103!

The water felt so good and made being outside barable.  I didn't even realize it was as hot as it was until we left the pool. 

Payton swam all over the pool with her puddle jumper floaty on and Lincoln actually did really well with some simple water wings.  I had him throw one of his little balls and them swim for it.  Each time I would help him less and less and the last couple of times I wasn't hanging on to him at all.  He didn't go very far but he didn't freak out either.  :o)  Awesome!



I was also so happy when I found out Aimee made one of my favorite desserts, Peanut Butter Bars.  Yummm.  :o)

No comments: