Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Broken Tooth

Over the past couple of months I have had a tooth that has been bothering me on and off.  It all started when I couldn’t get floss down between two teeth.  I wouldn’t say that my tooth “hurts”; however, I can feel my tooth when I eat, brush my teeth, etc and that is annoying.  Arghh.
My mother-in-law went to the dentist after putting it off for several months and found out that because she waited so long to go in she is now going to lose her tooth.  I scheduled my appointment the same day she told me that.
Turns out I broke my tooth and a piece of the tooth had shifted so that I couldn’t floss between those two teeth and then the broken piece was pushing down into my gum when I would eat, brush my teeth, etc. 
I had to get all numbed up so they could fix the tooth.  I hate that numb feeling; although, I do prefer it to feeling the dentist drill away at my tooth.  J  I am so glad I didn’t wait any longer to go to the dentist.

No comments: