Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pedicures

It seems a tradition to get pedicures while in San Clemente.  I love how my feet look after a pedicure.  So why do I only do it once or twice a year?  Hmmm 
Those little ladies are excellent at trying to up sell you to the next package.  Every time we go in wanting the $18 package and every time we end up leaving paying more than that.  Ha! Ha!  This time the lady was trying to get me to let her do my finger nails as well.  It would have been nice to have them shaped and all but I have had bad experiences with the ladies doing my finger nails.  One time the lady told me that my friend had beautiful nails and I had…well…crooked nails.  I have been scarred for life.  J
None the less Payton left with cute pink fingers and toes and I left with cute purple toes.

No comments: