Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Park Play Date

So I miss read the play date email and showed up to the park about 30 minutes early.  Oh well, Payton made some new friends and we all had a good time playing until everyone showed up.
Why is it that kids don’t seem to be bothered by the heat and want to play in full sun the entire time?  They could be playing on the play structure that is in the shade but no, they choose the structure that is totally in the sun.  Ha!  Ha!  I will never understand.
After the park play date, Payton had a little play date with one of her friends, Ava.  This is new for me; dropping my child off at someone else’s house to play for a little while.  Sad that Payton doesn’t even want me to walk her to the door and guilty that I get to go home, put Lincoln down for a nap, and get things done.  Ha! Ha! 

No comments: