Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Park Play Date

Today was the Bernal Ward weekly play date.  This week we met at Cahalan Park.  This is such a great park but causes mommy to have quite the workout.  I find that Payton and Lincoln always seem to be on exact opposite sides of the park.  My eyes are constantly roaming from Payton to Lincoln.  Very tiring.  Ha! Ha!
Today Payton decided to try climbing trees with her friends…in a skirt she insisted on wearing.  She never did seem to make it very far off the ground but she certainly had a great time trying.

Lincoln decided he was going to master some of the equipment in the older kid’s area.  He was climbing the ladder type parts that start off horizontal and then curve up to vertical.  He was making me very nervous because he would try it over and over again, if I turned my head for even one minute I would find him half way up the ladder.  He was so proud of himself and kept saying, “I did it.  I did it.”  Then a few minutes later you would hear, “Help please.”   Ha! Ha!  He is so cute.

No comments: