Monday, November 15, 2010

Clean House

Have you ever seen the TV show "Clean House".  It is about people who's houses are so filthy and cluttered that they have this group of people come in with a TV crew and show the whole world how horrible you are at keeping house, sell your crap in a garage sale, and then clean and makeover a room or two of your home.  Not that my house has gotten to that point but we have a bunch of boxes that have not been unpacked and stuff in every nook and cranny.  The reason I bring this up is because my sister asked if she could have Caeden's birthday party at our house.  I told her sure, thinking for sure by then we would have our home in order.  LOL  This week she volunteered for the job of task master to help me get through these last few areas of chaos in our home.

I usually pride myself at being a good housekeeper.  My mother passed on many skills and the proper way to vacuum was one of those skills.  :o)  However, I think I am overwhelmed by the amount of stuff we have and the limited space to put it in.

Jennifer did her job well.  I wish I took before and after pictures of this project.  Let's just say that she gave me enough of a kick in the pants to get things put away so that I felt comfortable with 50 people running through all rooms of my house, including the garage.  Details and pictures of the party will be in a later post. 

Thanks for your help Jen!  Love ya!

No comments: