Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This may be a little TMI

Dave and I enjoy watching the TV show "Outsourced". 

On the Halloween episode they were talking about scary pranks to pull at a Halloween Party.  The one guy said he would hide in the bathtub and wait for the person to start going to the bathroom and then jump out with a chain saw.  He said, "The body has to make a desicion, continue or run."

Well, today I was in the bathroom...going to the bathroom and I heard this buzzing sound.  I started looking all around to find the source of this buzzing.  Now I don't know if it was just my imagination or if something actually "buzzed" me but I found myself standing and facing the toilet before I could even blink.

I never did find what was buzzing.  However, I can proudly say that I managed not to pee on myself in all the excitment.

1 comment: