Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Park Play Date

We had a special farewell play date for the Adams family in our ward.  I am so sad they are moving.  Jordan (the mommy) is one of those women you just like.  She is so nice, I just wish I had taken an opportunity to get to know her better.  Her kids are so sweet too.  Her daughter, Sophie, is Payton's age and they played really well together.  Just a great family!

It was a beautiful day at the park.  The weather was awesome!  Payton and Lincoln had a great time.  Payton had so much fun.  She was climbing on the playground equipment...by herself.  She did play quite a bit by herself but I also saw her trying to include herself into some of the groups of kids playing.  Even with kids not even there with us.  This is a big thing for me because I always worry about her making friends and having fun at the play dates because she can be so shy and spends a lot of time playing by herself.


I think Linc would have been right along side her if he could have kept up.  Instead he spent the day trying to eat tambark.  I got a real kick out of him because he got his hands on a plastic fork and would not let go.  He carried that thing all over the place.

No comments: