Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Home Evening

We did it!  We had family home evening.  I think we have had FHE only one time since Payton was born.

We had my sister's family over too.  I think it went pretty well, we talked about feelings and what makes us happy and what makes us sad.  I made happy and sad face signs so Payton and Caeden could show us if the examples I read made them happy or sad.  Payton has it in her hand in the picture.


We also sang "If your happy and you know it" and "If you chance to meet a frown".  Payton loved the singing and wanted more.

Brownies and ice cream were our treat.  That was mommy's favorite part.  :o)

I think Payton really enjoyed it.  She seemed so happy to have everybody together and participated everything we did.  It made me so happy to see her so happy.

No comments: