Sunday, November 21, 2010

Payton pees on the floor...Part 2!

Standing in the entry way, she says, "Mom, I have to go Pottaa."  I looked over and she was in the pee on the floor stance.  I said, "Go, go, go!  I will meet you there."  She runs down the hall and I run to through the office.  Once in the bathroom I realize we are too late...Yup.  A puddle in the entryway and a trail of wet foot prints all the way down the hall.  I went ahead and set her on the toilet.  Then I quietly shut the bathroom door, walked out to the dinning room where my mother in law, father in law, and Dave sat waiting... 

Dave goes to take care of Payton and I begin the process of cleaning the pee up.  I hate cleaning up pee.  Yuck!  I was very tempted to run to the store and pick up some pull ups.


No comments: