Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pizza Play Date

Today we had some friends over for a pizza play date.  I really think all of the kids had a great time, or at least I hope they did.  :o)

Payton was so cute.  She was helping me get things together for the play date and when our first guests arrived (my mom and Caeden) she ran to the door saying excitedly, "My friends are here!"  And then when we opened the door she took Caeden's hand and helped her in the door.  Later when Ava arrived, She and Caeden went running back to her room and I called her back to make sure she showed Ava where her room and toys were.  She came running down the hallway with the biggest smile and took Ava's hand and said, "Come on Ava!"  It was so cute.  She is so sweet.

For lunch everybody made their own pizza starting with kneading their own crusts then adding their own toppings.  I am a little upset with myself because I set my camera on the counter so that I would remember to take pictures and I didn't...  The pizzas were yummy and the kiddos were so cute making them.

After lunch the kids were playing in Payton's room, I kept hearing her laugh.  She was laughing so hard.  I love that sound.

A little later I went back there to check on them and found Payton in her birthday suit.  Yup, I guess I have a streaker on my hands.  Maybe our next FHE lesson should be on modesty.  Ha! Ha!  At least she has body confidence.  ;o)

I am so glad everyone was able to come.  It was so nice to visit with Britney and Jordan, and I know Payton had a blast playing with everyone.

1 comment:

Britney said...

We DID have FUN! Thanks so much for the idea, invite, company, and lunch!

Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! I was so happy to finally see it! Great job!