Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Trip to the Park

We have a park in our neighborhood.  Everytime we drive by it Payton says, "That's my park."  She wants to go to it everyday.  I am almost embarassed to admit that today was the first time we went, it is only two blocks away...

Payton and Lincoln had so much fun.  They were so cute playing together.  A couple of other kids came to the park after we got there.  They were so funny to watch and all ended up playing very nicely together.

I in no way claim to be a photographer but I think some of these pictures turned out great.  Then again how could they not be with Payton and Lincoln in them. :o)







Believe it or not she wasn't strangling him 



I know this picture is almost exactly like the one below it but I loved his expression in this one.


Alex is the little boy behind Payton.  I have to admit I think he was part monkey, he climbed on, jumpped off, and hung from every part of the playground.  Payton wasn't quite as daring (thank goodness) but did try climbing a bit more than normal. 


This little girl's name is Bella.  She might has well have been a Lincoln magnet, he followed her all over the playground.  It was hilarious.

3 comments:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

loving all your blog posts lately! :D

Cassy said...

Your kids are freakin' adorable!! I love the one's with both of them!

nortshmi

House of Tong said...

They are growing so fast and I have yet to meet them!!! They are so beautiful! xo, tiff