Thursday, November 18, 2010

Payton pees on the floor

I just don't understand it.  One day she is going to the potty all by herself and the next she is peeing on the floor...TWICE!

The first time I think she just waited too long and in all fairness to her she was on her way to the bathroom.  In fact she was standing right next to the toilet when she did it.

However, the second time she was standing in the middle of her bedroom and just proclaimed, "I peed".  To which I walked in saying, "What?!?!?! You mean you have to pee?"  Nope she peed...right in the middle of her room.  I have to admit to calling her a "little *%$@", I was so angry.  I am so glad Dave was there to help her clean it up.  I hate cleaning up pee.  Yuck!

As a side note...I realized the error of my ways in calling her a naughty name as she kept repeating it all night.  It is pretty sad when you hear your husband telling your daughter not to repeat what mommy said. 

No comments: