Friday, November 12, 2010

Dylan's Birthday Party

Our good friend Dylan Watson turned one!  I can't believe he is one already that means Lincoln will be one soon...nope don't want to think about that yet.  Ha! Ha!  For his birthday Cassy turned our regular playdate into a monster birthday party. 

I will never cease to be amazed at how creative my friends are.  She made these little puff ball monsters from tissue paper and construction paper and hung them all around.  They were so cute!  After lunch she had the older kids decorate their own cupcakes and even made monster eyes, horns, mouths, etc out of chocolate to stick on the cupcakes.  All of the kids had a blast decorating then had even more fun eating the cupcakes...or should I say the frosting.  :o)


I don't know why but I love taking pictures of kids with frosting all over their face.  It makes me laugh everytime.

Linc had a good time finishing his lunch and watching all the action from the high chair. 


I didn't get a picture of all the kids together.  Let's face it, that is pretty much impossible these days but I did manage to get a picture of the little boys with a Payton in the back.  Benjamin is on the left and Dylan (aka the birthday boy) is on the right.  So cute!

We had lots of fun.  Happy Birthday Dylan!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

I love that Payton was wearing the potato head earings!! LOVE!

tonfit